Blog Archive

10 August 2015

What Did f* Others Do to I?

What did YOU do to me, as a pre-conditioned experience I had at the beginning of my life?

YOU as the summation of all physical (every type of physicality) forces that have conspired towards the Form of Consciousness IN WHICH I INHABIT.

What have I done to myself, as a totality experience contributing towards the momentum of my habits and energy?

I as the Consciousness emerging from the null-point of functional harmonization within the universe.

As I have contemplated my tuition, I recognise a series of Currencies which have allowed I to reached the stage of creative potentiality.  An outpouring from the core of my own being that seeks to develop the wealth of the universe, that which may be allocated consequentially towards the tuition of every new consciousness form. 

TUITION as the total budgetted cost that an individual receives in order to reach maturity.


No comments:

Post a Comment